Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #48

Happy Fourth of July everyone! Celebrate with things that are good and American...apple pie, baseball, and beer. And don't forget about our love for movies. This one may not have too many memorable quotes, but it was a fitting movie for today.

"People say that if you don't love America, then get the hell out. Well, I love America."

Last Week: The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!. No one knew Naked Gun!? C'mon peeps! "Nice beaver!"

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

It's my leg! I want my leg, you understand? Can't you understand that? All's I'm sayin' is that I want to be treated like a human being! I fought for my country! I am a Vietnam veteran! I fought for my country!

7/08/2006 2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home