Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #63

Yeah, I know...it's Tuesday. I think I drank too much this past weekend. Early Halloween party on Saturday, followed by plenty of beer and Sambuca watching football on Sunday. While nursing a hangover yesterday, I completely forgot it was Monday. I think I need to spend some time on the wagon. Speaking of which, here's your quote.

"Here's to five miserable months on the wagon, and all the irreparable harm it has caused me."

Last Week: Big. "Well, okay...but I get to be on top."

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in. Ha, ha.

10/31/2006 3:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home