Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #71

I got ahold of Need For Speed: Most Wanted for PS2. What a cool game. It has all of the great racing elements of the older versions, but in this one, you get to run away from the cops too. And let's not forget the bonus points for hit and runs and destruction of property. The reason I'm telling you this is because it led me to this movie...

"While we're still under caution, I want you to go back out on that track and hit the pace car."

Last Week: Gremlins. "Bright light! Bright light!"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he rubbed you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.

12/19/2006 11:57 AM

 
Blogger GMadrid said...

He's destroyed both my cars. He destroyed both my cars. He's fired. You're fired. You're all fired.

12/19/2006 1:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't blame Cole. We had this pretty girl dress up and get ornery with Cole. I mean real ornery.

12/21/2006 8:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The following must be spoken with the accent. "Control is an illusion, you infantile egomaniac. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next: not on a freeway, not in an airplane, not inside our own bodies and certainly not on a racetrack with 40 other infantile egomaniacs."

12/21/2006 9:12 AM

 
Blogger Beagle22 said...

That was the most talkative dead man that Ive ever heard.

12/21/2006 3:48 PM

 
Blogger Beagle22 said...

youv'e got a set of perfectly matched tires...you will hold on the outside!

12/24/2006 7:57 PM

 
Blogger Hothead said...

I think richard petty said the only realistic thing about the film was that they had numbers on the sides of the cars. That being said, I have the DVD and I have seen it more times than I care to admit.

12/31/2006 2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home