Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #66

This movie was disturbing. It was odd, and funny, and yet when you laughed, it made you feel kinda creepy that you were laughing. If you haven't seen it, it's a must-see.

"Well, we've never done this before, but seeing as it's special circumstances and all, he says I can knock a hundred dollars off that Trucoat."

Last Week: Star Wars. Only one person got Star Wars? Am I talking to myself, or was that one really obscure? Oh well..."The force is strong with this one."

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

I'm... I'm not arguing here! I'm cooperating. So there's no need to... we're doin' all we can here.

11/14/2006 4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home