Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #36

Another week with no posting. I guess that's what happens when you have one of the worst weeks ever. I know...you probably think I'm just saying that, but I'm not. I really did just have one of the worst weeks of my life. And on that positive, happy, smiley note, here's your quote...

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Last week: Kindergarten Cop. "Are these all your lunches? You mean you eat other people's lunches? STOP IT!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home