Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #33

People at work have a habit of quoting movies all the time. And most of the time, it makes it really easy to decide which quote to use. I just hope they keep using different movies.

"Father, congratulations. I shall sacrifice a hundred bulls to honor your triumph."

Last Week: C'mon, no one knew Forrest Gump? Yeah, there's that whole "box of chocolates" thing, but I prefer "I'm sorry I ruined your New Year's party, Lt Dan. She tasted like cigarettes."

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

Listen to me. Learn from me. I was not the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd and you will win your freedom.

3/20/2006 6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home