Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #29

I was going to hold off for a day and do a Valentine's Day quote, but I couldn't find a decent quote out there. Then I decided to just go with this one because is an oldie but a goodie...

"This is the cleanest and nicest police car I've ever been in my life. This thing is nicer than my apartment."

Last Week: Black Sunday. Nobody remembered when the blimp crashed into the Super Bowl? Oh well..."What is this thing you Americans call the Super Bowl?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Beagle22 said...

"Were not gonna fall for a bananna in the tailpipe"....hmmm sounds kinda gay out of context...

2/14/2006 9:13 AM

 
Blogger Liz said...

isn't there a quote about Rosewood having an arsenal in his trunk? Or is that the second one???

2/15/2006 9:03 AM

 
Blogger GMadrid said...

Tell Victor that Ramon - -the fella he met about a week ago? - -tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man.

2/15/2006 1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so excited to know this one as well!!! "Trust Me"!!!

2/15/2006 1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home