Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Useless Talents

Everyone has them. We all have something that we're extremely good at, but will get us absolutely no where in life. If only there were people out there willing to pay us for these useless abilities, we could all be millionaires, but alas, there is not. But that doesn't mean we don't have to talk about them.

As many of you know, I am a font of useless knowledge. Most people don't like to play Trivial Pursuit with me because I have a tendency to come up with off-the-wall answers. Maybe I just have the type of mind that holds onto little bits of info...just nothing that's important. I think a lot of that comes from my dad. He's into that book learnin' and I guess he just passed that ability on to me.

Another thing I'm good at that I can't make a living off of (or maybe I can?) is video games. I've always had good eye-hand coordination, and I've been playing video games since we got our first Atari 2600. They've added more buttons to the controllers, but I can still kick ass.

So let's hear it folks! What are your hidden abilities?

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

I can see out of my third eye. :)

1/20/2006 4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home