Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Monday Movie Quote #22

Yeah, I know...today's Tuesday. This whole Christmas on a Sunday/Monday holiday threw me for a loop. It's not like many people were at work yesterday anyway. So, here's your New Year's quote...better late than never! Happy New Year everyone!

"And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Last week: A Christmas Story..."Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a bitch!"

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

I think I have a 24 hour tumor.

12/28/2005 6:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home