Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Bah Humbug

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't stand Christmas. The holidays mean spending money I don't have, lots of darkness, and shoveling snow.

And I know you're probably thinking about presents. Aren't we all old enough that if we want something we can go out and buy it ourselves? What's worse than waiting until Christmas and not getting what you want. If I go buy it for myself I'm guaranteed to get it!

So if you see me during the holiday season, I apologize in advance if I'm not in the "Christmas mood". This time of year just doesn't do it for me. Now I'm just sitting around waiting for spring.

2 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

T -

I love you anyway. Maybe this link will warm your Christmas cockles. :)

http://www.markthispot.com/jokes/xmas.h1.jpg

12/05/2005 6:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personalized risking insightful accession newtopianism projector regimen yrbulls seed typical plomo
lolikneri havaqatsu

2/08/2010 3:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home