Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My High School Can Kick Your High School's Ass


This past Saturday, my alma mater, Minnechaug Regional High School, won 4 Western Mass championships. The boy's soccer, girl's soccer, field hockey, and girl's volleyball titles were all won by the Falcons. Not bad for a little school tucked into the woods of Wilbraham, MA. It was the greatest day in sports in the school's 46 year history. Plus, no high school in Western Mass has ever won 4 titles in one day.

Not to mention, the football team has qualified for a post-season berth. A chance for another title.

It was never that successful when I went there...maybe because I played soccer. We did have fun though. And we had a bench clearing brawl in our last game my senior year. However, I guess that doesn't compare to a title.

Congrats to the Minnechaug Falcons! Well done and good luck at States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home