Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday Movie Quote #18

I decided to take last week off from blogging. It was Thanksgiving and I decided to put myself into a triptophan induced coma. But I'm back. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

As far as this week's movie, we happened to be quoting this one all morning at work today.

"Walk softly and carry an armored tank division, I always say."

Last week: Sling Blade..."I like them french fried potaters, mmm." Good job Aimee, you got one!

2 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

"I strenuously object?" Is that how it's done? Hm? "Objection, your Honor." "Overruled" "No, no. I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. You strenuously object. Then I'll take some time and reconsider."

Great quote T.

11/29/2005 7:16 AM

 
Blogger Liz said...

One of ludlowlaser's favorite movies! Or so he says. "Where's my bat...I think better with my bat!"

12/01/2005 10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home