Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Down With the Sickness

Let's get one thing straight...being sick sucks. I'm not looking for sympathy. I just wanted to let you all know that.

I don't care if it's a cold, the flu, a mild case of Montezuma's Revenge, food poisoning, or hemmorhoids. When all you want to do is sit around all day curled up in the fetal position watching reruns of Sportscenter all morning, you know something isn't right. Usually the only people that watch that much Sportscenter is college students avoiding their first class in the morning.

So, I've come down with a touch of some kind of disease. It's not quite the flu, not really a cold. In fact I'm not really sure what it is that I've got. More aches and pains then stuffy nose or naseua. It probably won't kill me, but as of now, I feel like something you'd scrape off of the bottom of your shoe. Until I start feeling better, you can find me curled up under a blanket.

At least I got a day off from work out of it, so I guess it's not all bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

T - My vote is that you have "THE BooBONIC" Hopefully you will feel better soon. I heard that if you get some Fun Dip and eat it with a Fruit Roll up you will feel better. Try that and get back to me.

1/06/2006 10:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your "willy-nilly" throwing around the word hemmeroids in the same sentence as cold, nausea, etc. indicates to me that you have never expereinced the truly incapacatating pain from "inflammed hemmerodial tissue."

1/06/2006 9:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Off your LAZY ASS and go to the Packy, Buy a pint of Allen's Ginger Brandy and drink it all within one Hour !! Then you wont care that you are sick.... Hell you won't even care if you live !!! Works for me !!!

1/08/2006 8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home