Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Aftermath of Stuper Bowl X

I want to thank all of you who were able to come over for our annual rite of football. As always, the Stuper Bowl Party was a success. There were a few things that I learned from this year's party however...

  1. We're getting old. In the good old days, we used to finish off the keg by halftime. Now I think most of us are ready for bed by halftime. I hate letting beer go to waste.
  2. The game stinks when you don't care about who's playing. It was boring and it was slow, but if the Pats were playing, it would've been great.
  3. Super Bowl commercials aren't always good. I always look forward to the new ads, but I guess just because Budweiser buys 10 spots it doesn't mean any of them will be great.
  4. The Rolling Stones are older then we are. They should've been in bed by halftime. Actually, I think Keith Richards may have been asleep.
Even given all of this, I can't wait till next season.

1 Comments:

Blogger death commish said...

Leave it to you to pick up on a typo.

2/10/2006 1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home