Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #30

Happy President's Day everybody! My job at the Post Office may suck, but at least we get today off. And in celebration of wooden teeth, cherry trees, top hats, and long beards...here's your Presidential quote.

"She confessed to the murders of Abraham Lincoln, Julius Ceaser, and Warren G. Harding. She's a nutcase!"

Last Week: Beverly Hills Cop. "We got coffee and cocaine here. We're gonna get wired and have a big party."

And 4 people got this one! Either it was easy or you guys were on the ball. Keep up the good work.

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

One of the most underrated comedies of all time. It is in my top 5 favorites. Here are 3 of my favorite quotes.

"YEAH! Oh yes, yeah. I'm insensitive! I'm a very insensitive man! Stop you're job, look at the insensitive man! That's what they're paying you for!"

"No, I tend to follow the Judao-christian ethic of "Thou shalt not kill". But, that's just me."

"I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow."

2/20/2006 2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home