Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #34

I know I missed posting last week, but all of my time has been completely occupied with college basketball. For those of you that don't get involved in March Madness, you just can't understand how time consuming it really is. And in staying with the basketball theme, here's your quote. It's an easy one, but a good one.

"Welcome to Indiana basketball."

Last week: Galdiator. "How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name!"

2 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

Five players on the floor functioning as one single unit: team, team, team - no one more important that the other.

3/21/2006 6:39 AM

 
Blogger Liz said...

I don't know the exact quote, but the scene is when coach has the team measure the height of the basket in the state championship arena. "10 feet - just like at home" or something like that.

3/21/2006 1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home