Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #49

I must apologize for the decrease in my postings. Summer has gotten to me and I've found better things to do than to sit in front of my computer. Which leads me to this weeks quote...

"I want a guy who can play 36 holes of golf, and still have enough energy to take me and Warren to a baseball game, and eat sausages, and beer, not light beer, but beer."

Last Week: Born on the Fourth of July. "Don't say penis in this house!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on that was an easy one... even i knew it!

7/12/2006 11:11 AM

 
Blogger Liz said...

Franks and Beans! Franks and Beans!

7/12/2006 11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brett Fav-er-ruh..!!

or..

Ever have a whitehead on your eyeball Mary?

7/14/2006 10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home