Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #52

Well, here it is. A whole year later...are we having fun yet? Thanks to everyone for taking part in the quotes, whether or not you knew the answer. I've decided to close out the first year of quotes with a movie with a ton of quotable lines. Which one is your favorite?

"Build her a cake or something."

Last Week: PCU. "Can you blow me where the Pampers is?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I spent like three hours doing shading the upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done

8/01/2006 8:36 AM

 
Blogger GMadrid said...

Yeah, I took her to the mall to get some glamor shots for her birthday one year.

8/01/2006 3:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry T, I cannot comment on the WORST movie in the history of life.. GOSH!!

8/02/2006 8:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Soccer socks striped shaved pussy Cellulite diet soda Circuit breaker width Asians masturbation Saunas steam baths saunasteamsecrets com

2/03/2007 3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home