Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's A...

Right after "So, how's Liz?", that seems to be the first question that everyone asks..."Boy or girl?" Like I'd tell you.

We don't know. OK, maybe we do and we're just not telling anyone. What's the difference. You're not finding out until the kid's born anyway.

So here's your 7th month (holy crap...7 months down, only 2+ to go!) update...

Liz is fine.
So am I. (Thanks for asking)
Baby's growing...so is the belly.
We bought a new car. We decided that it was time for a mommy mobile. Liz's car had 166K miles, there were President's Day sales everywhere, and we have no money. So needless to say, the timing was perfect. After much research and hand-wringing, we bought a 2007 Toyota RAV-4 Sport. It's a nice ride and I'm sure the new child will appreciate the 4WD and the fact that it was Consumer Reports #1 small SUV. Who wouldn't?


I'd also like to draw everyone's attention to the new link over on the right side of my blog. Instead of using the old pen-and-paper method of running a baby pool, I thought that this would be much easier. So click the link and register your guess. Anyone who feels like putting in $5 can do so...I'll split it up between the high-stakes gamblers and the just-for-funners.

Please come back here often. I took quite the hiatus from posting and I've got quite a few stories to share. That, plus all of the upcoming events...I'm sure I'll have much to write about. It's gonna be one heck of a ride!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

I guessed, but the time has to be in the 1 am hour because this baby wants to be there for last call. :)

3/03/2007 8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home