Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #41

I was going to put up some sort of post yesterday. Something about Mother's Day and be nice to your Mom and call or write her. But then I got to drinking beers, and, well, the rest is history.

I couldn't find any good quotes about Mother's Day, so you'll have to settle for a movie about a Mom...

"Don't you 'In a minute, Momma' me! Get off your fat little ass or I'll break it for you! I want two soft boiled eggs, white toast, and some of that grape jelly, god dammit! And don't burn the toast!"

Last Week: Animal House. "Thank you sir! May I have another!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

i don't think i have seen this one - one of the million good movies (or so I'm told) I haven't seen.

5/16/2006 12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home