Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Five Months Old Today!

We celebrated her "birthday" by going out to lunch today. Red Robin...mmmmm. I recommend the 5-Alarm burger. And the only place around that still serves steak fries.

So what's up with the little one, you ask? She's still growing, sleeping well, smiling a ton, and studying physics. Okay, maybe no physics yet, but everything else is going great. I can't believe it's been five months already. I was going through some pictures from the "early days" and it's amazing to see how much she's changed already.


Meal time is fun, but messy. We've been mixing the rice cereal into some pears for her. We've discovered that she loves pears. Next up...peaches. We'll see how that goes. Probably just as messy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My niece is just soooo cute, isn't she???

8/27/2007 2:03 PM

 
Blogger Danielle Athanas said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Greg's and I've been reading your blog. I have to say that your little one is so cute, and I'm so happy for you guys that she's healthy and smiling. Congratulations. :)

9/19/2007 3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home