Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm In the Club!

I know I'm a day late, but I just wanted to wish all of my fellow fathers out there a happy Father's Day.

It was pretty cool to have people wishing me a happy Father's Day yesterday. This whole parenthood thing is still kinda sureal. But when certain things happen, it makes me take a second to think, "Hey, I'm a Dad! Holy Crap!" Yesterday was one of those things. Every time someone would say "Happy Father's Day!", I'd say thanks, but really I'd be thinking..."Me? Oh yeah. I guess I qualify now."

Anyway, hope all of you daddies out there had a great day. I for one am looking forward to many more to come.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

Congrats on Father's Day!!!

6/18/2007 1:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (Belated) Father's Day! Hope Cat had fun shopping at the Mall for your card! Soon she will be asking for your CREDIT CARD to bring shopping....Ha!

Love,
Aunt Tricia

6/19/2007 7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home