Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Daddy's Flying Solo

Liz had a meeting at church tonight, so I was able to spend some time alone with my daughter. I gave her a bath, changed her, fed her, and did it without breaking her in the process. Yea me!

No major news to report otherwise. She's feeding more from the bottle...about two of every three feedings. And her weight is up to 4 pounds, 8 ounces. Overall, things are still progressing well.

Tomorrow she'll be 4 weeks old, so you can expect more pictures then.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a little "training" for when you and Cat are home alone when Liz has any meetings or just needs a "girls night out" with her friends! :)

I remember the first time I left Roger home alone with Dawn...when I got back home, he was EXHAUSTED! Ha!

So happy to hear Cat is doing so well.

Love,
Aunt Tricia

4/23/2007 7:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to train Mike,Aaron and Tony just in case!!! I know that Aaron would panic the first time!!
Adrienne

4/23/2007 10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home