Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Friday, March 30, 2007

You Wanted Pictures? You Got 'Em!

First, the update. Liz and I just got back from the hospital, and nothing remarkable to report. Cat continues to eat a little more...up to 12 cc's. She's gained about 2 ounces over the last 48 hours. Slow but steady, right? And Liz got to "Kangaroo Hold" again tonight for about an hour. So things are progressing well.

As I wrote in the last post, she was one week old yesterday. And, just like my mom did with me and my siblings, I made sure to get a picture and will probably continue to take a picture once a week until she's a year old. So here are some pictures of her at one week.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How BEAUTIFUL are these pictures?

Seeing Courtney with mommy and daddy...the love of family is the GREATEST thing in the world! :)

Take care.

Love,
Aunt Tricia

3/31/2007 9:19 AM

 
Blogger GamesGirl said...

She is so cute!!!! I heard she got a lot of nice things for her shower. I'm sorry I had to miss it... :-( When I'm feeling better I will come and visit Miss C.

Hugs, S.

4/01/2007 7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home