Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm Not Being Lazy...I Swear!

I know, I haven't posted in a while, but here's why...
  • My brother Steve graduated from UConn last Sunday (May 6th)
  • My other brother, Dan, got married this past Saturday (May 12th)
  • Throw on top of that the fact that we had family in from out of town, including my aunt who we haven't seen since my high school graduation 16 years ago. (Hi Jean! It was great seeing you!)
  • Plus, the baby's still not home, so I'm still working and we're still making trips back and forth to the hospital.

So, not that I needed to explain myself...

Cat is fine. Still getting bigger (6 pounds, 4 oz at last check). More news to follow soon. But I've gotta get to work now. Hopefully I don't have many more work days left before she's home.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nai said...

T and Liz,

I am just catching up on your blog. I just want to say I am thinking of you guys (not in a creepy, stalking way, but in a "Wow, you guys are handling this amazingly" way. Which I think is the better of the "I am thinking of you" scenarios, don't you?)

Anyways, I can't wait to meet Courtney when she is finally home!

Ian

5/14/2007 9:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T & Liz,
It was great to see you guys yesterday and very nice to meet Courtney!!!! At least I got to say HI!!!!
Hopefully not too much longer and she'll be home with you! keep the faith!!!
Adrienne

5/14/2007 2:51 PM

 
Blogger Beagle22 said...

Things will calm down soon for ya!Cat will be home soon and then you can really enjoy the full family atmosphere!

5/15/2007 7:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are being lazy !! Lazy ASS !!!

6/07/2007 6:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home