Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday Movie Quote #1

OK, I've decided that it's time to do something interactive. I keep putting stuff up, and although people may be reading it, it still kinda seems like I'm talking to myself, and that's starting to get a little boring. So I've decided to spice things up with movie quotes. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm full of useless trivia including obscure and useless movie quotes.

Here's how we'll do this. I'll just put up the quote. Click on comments and register your guess. Once it gets correctly identified, the fun doesn't have to stop there! Feel free to add your favorite quote from that movie. Hell, maybe we'll even keep score! Point for getting the movie, bonus points for good quotes, winner gets absolutely nothing! Let's try and see what happens...

"Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in the Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus and I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Good luck and have fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

Great quote T. Thankfully I saw this movie just a couple of weeks ago. I think this quote is the best of many in this movie:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

I will let others figure out the movie since I am somewhat of a movie freak. T - Go rent Van Wilder. You will love it. There are boobies. :)

8/01/2005 9:02 PM

 
Blogger Liz said...

My fav from that movie is: Cameron is wound so tight that if you put a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

And...then there is always..."I'll go, I'll go, I'll go....shit, I'll go."

I guess I like the swearing quotes.

Thanks for the smiles this morning Teri.

8/02/2005 8:17 AM

 
Blogger Nai said...

Yeah, I got that one.

Nice addition.

Ian

8/02/2005 11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be game here and guess: Ferris Beuller's Day Off. I like the quote Liz posted, as well.

Kim T.

8/03/2005 10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home