Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday Movie Quote #2

OK, so last week's quote was kinda easy. I'm gonna make this one a little easy too. Figure I'd ease everyone into this before I bring out the big guns.

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well, I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fun that we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamed smiles. You'll be whistling "Zip-a-dee-do-dah" out of your assholes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose. Holy Shit!"

If you can't get this one, check your pulse. Plus everyone has a favorite part of this movie. Good luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

Hey, hey, easy kids. Everybody in the car. Boat leaves in two minutes... or perhaps you don't want to see the second largest ball of twine on the face of the earth, which is only four short hours away?


This was wicked easy. Especially with the Marty Moose part. :)

8/09/2005 9:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheres Christie Brinkley now?!?

8/15/2005 8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home