Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #54

The only reason I'm using this one is because we just saw it. It is a funny movie, and there are plenty of memorable quotes, so I guess it works. Here ya go...

"It's time to separate the wheat from the chaffe, the men from the boys, the akwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian."

Last Week: The Princess Bride. I know the quote was used in the comments, but this is funny...

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

If it's almost a sport, we got it...On ESPN 8, THE OCHO!

8/15/2006 1:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies and Gentlemen! I've been to the great wall of China, I've seen the Pyramids of Egypt, I've even witnessed a grown man satisfy a camel.

8/17/2006 7:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

2/15/2007 10:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

2/22/2007 12:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home