Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Movie Quote #3

OK, time to crank up the difficulty a little bit.

As you know, the weather around here has been a tad on the warm side lately. I know...I get to work outside in it all day. This quote is in honor of the "lovely" weather we've been having lately.

"Man it's hot. It's like Africa hot. Tarzan couldn't take this kind of hot."

Probably still easy for the movie buffs out there, but it certainly is appropriate, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

Arnold Epstein: Why do you think I'm a homosexual?
Eugene Morris Jerome: I guess it's because you never talk about girls.
Arnold Epstein: I never talk about dogs either. Does that make me a cocker spaniel?

That is my favorite line of the movie.

8/15/2005 3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home