Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday Movie Quote #6

Since it's Labor Day, here's a quote for the working man.

"I speak for the working man regardless of the frowns, taunts and jeers of an upstart aristocracy."

As far as last week goes...where was everyone? I thought that "Better Off Dead" was pretty easy. "2 Dollars!" is the one I'm sure most people know, but there are lots of others. C'mon now, no more slacking!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it from "HOFFA"?

9/06/2005 7:18 AM

 
Blogger Liz said...

I hope you weren't going for a quote from one of my favorite movies...cuz you missed the mark. This movie has the same name, but was released 5 years after my favorite with Annette Benning and Michael Douglas. (I did a little research.)

9/06/2005 8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home