Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sports Heaven

This is my idea of a good week...

Last night, Liz and I went to the Red Sox game. Great seats (sect 43, 4 rows up), Sox won 6-3, and we even ran into Dan at the game.

Tonight, the Patriots are going to beat up on the Raiders on their way to a third Super bowl Championship.

Saturday night, we're going to the neighbors to watch the Texas/Ohio State game. I'm not a college football fan, per se, but even I know this is going to be a good game (or should be anyway).

Sunday, I wake up at the crack of dawn to drive down to Point Judith, RI, where I will board a boat and spend the afternoon fishing for stripers (not to be confused with strippers) and blues.

Not often enough, but sometimes life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home