Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Best Jew Player Since Sandy Kofax

I must confess that my reason for posting my latest movie quote wasn't just because Mel Gibson has been in the news a lot lately. It's also because of this little diddy.

Behold, Dennis Leary and Lenny Clarke of Rescue Me fame. They invaded the NESN booth in Fenway Park during a recent Red Sox game. Listen closely to announcers Jerry Remy and Don Orsillo...they can hardly breathe because they're laughing so hard. Watch and enjoy one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

.
Video Courtesy of You Tube

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I laugh everytime I watch that. TOOOOoo funny!

~meow

8/24/2006 9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home