Your source for live, local, and late-breaking babble. Now including updates about our daughter Courtney!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Movie Quote #55

Why did I decide to use this quote? For no other reason than because he's been in the news quite a bit lately. Let's see if you can figure it out with that little hint.

"I came home to raise crops, and, God willing, a family. If I can live in peace, I will."

Last Week: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. "C'mon Kate. It's time to put your mouth where our balls are."

3 Comments:

Blogger GMadrid said...

They are saying goodbye in their own way. Playing outlawed tunes on outlawed pipes.

8/21/2006 11:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

8/22/2006 1:38 PM

 
Blogger Liz said...

There's a difference between us. You think the people of this land exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

8/22/2006 3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home